- This event has passed.
FIBI Long Beach-Cerritos – Real Estate Investing Group
January 25, 2020 @ 8:00 am - January 26, 2020 @ 5:00 pm$495
We are excited to announce our 2nd Annual Intelligent Investors Real Estate Conference will take place January 25th-26th in Los Angeles, Ca at the Sheraton Hotel in DTLA.
For those looking to network with a higher level of investors and hear from some of the leading professionals in the private real estate investing space, this conference is for you. Our agenda will provide both outstanding real estate education and two days worth of time to meet someone that can add value to your real estate portfolio.
Topics that will be discussed:
• Economic Indicators for Real Estate Investors
• The Opportunity in the Opportunity Zone
• Horror Stories of Real Estate and what you can learn from them
• Asset Protection and Tax Planning
• Hard Money Lending in Today’s Market
• Short-term Rentals
• Passive Investing Strategies from Expert Investors
• Raising Capital from Private Investors
• And many more!
To stay informed of updates, the official launch, agenda topics and speakers please visit: theintelligentinvestors.com/comingsoon
TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKET, CLICK THE LINK BELOW
Ticket prices start at $495 ($395 with discount code ‘FIBI’) and include:
– Up to two full days of educational content and networking
– Immediate Access to last years IIREC video content course
– Entrance to the Networking Reception with Hundreds of other
– Lunch and Refreshments Included Daily
– Networking in the Opportunity Zone
In addition, this year we are also offering a VIP upgrade that includes access to our VIP networking event and two drink tickets for $50. This will provide an additional opportunity the night prior to the event to meet, network, and connect with other fellow VIPs and panelists.
Please note that the ticket price will increase by $100 on October 11th, 2019.
Because of the quality of the speakers, incredible networking and FIBI’s large network, it is highly likely that this event will sell out prior to the event’s start date.
For the last 12 years, FIBI has provided unparalleled real estate education and networking. While we host the meetings, you are the ones that have defined FIBI’s culture and made it so special. We are so thankful for your participation in FIBI and hope you have either learned something valuable or met someone influential that has positively affected your life. We sure have! Looking forward to networking with you in January.
David Coe, Jeremy Roll, and Mathew Owens